Security Installer Community

Any Advice ?

betters one thing, he`ll have to be cheaper too ................ :whistle:

you say that Angus ...but what cost would you put on your families security???...Me i think that is priceless and you always get what you pay for

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anguscanplay
you say that Angus ...but what cost would you put on your families security???...Me i think that is priceless and you always get what you pay for

I`ll use that in my next advert.

problem is theres always someone who will do the same job for less because they think there making money.

Wow !

Thanks for the responses guys.

You've certainly helped with your comments. Especially alan/afur mo, I fully agree with almost everything you said.

Lawandorder, when you started there were strikes, unemployment & crime...... Ever heard of the 'Credit Crunch' ? Unfortunately, I think it's coming again.

www.truesecurity.co.uk (site is still a work in progess, thoughts/advice gratefully received)

I`ll use that in my next advert.

problem is theres always someone who will do the same job for less because they think there making money.

Thats right basic rules of a free market BUT as arthur says a good rep is every thing..but the way i want me 10% for that :whistle:

Guest anguscanplay
Wow !

You've certainly helped with your comments. Especially alan/afur mo, I fully agree with almost everything you said.

Lawandorder, when you started there were strikes, unemployment & crime...... Ever heard of the 'Credit Crunch' ? Unfortunately, I think it's coming again.

we had the miners strike to thank for our rapid growth, problem with a CC is it hits everybody (you included) NOW is not the time to be going it alone.

Wow !

Think its coming SOON???........i think it is already here :ninja:

we had the miners strike to thank for our rapid growth, problem with a CC is it hits everybody (you included) NOW is not the time to be going it alone.

I do hope you are wrong, in a weird way. Yes the CC hits everybody, yes that has an effect on everyone - a 'lesser money in pocket' effect. As during the miners strike, there were people with no money and no job which inevitably will lead to a rise in crime.

Possibly a similar situation, but with a different cause ????????

www.truesecurity.co.uk (site is still a work in progess, thoughts/advice gratefully received)

Guest anguscanplay
I do hope you are wrong, in a weird way. Yes the CC hits everybody, yes that has an effect on everyone - a 'lesser money in pocket' effect. As during the miners strike, there were people with no money and no job which inevitably will lead to a rise in crime.

Possibly a similar situation, but with a different cause ????????

as always in our trade - its the FEAR of crime, not the crime itself that self systems. We wernt fitting many systems for the miners LOL. Difference this time is NO ONE has got the money.

So - you going to have to undercut not just the weekend fiddlers but all the established companies too ............. now I can afford not to make a profit for the foreseable future - can you?

ps - i`m not been deliberately hard, just realistic

as always in our trade - its the FEAR of crime, not the crime itself that self systems. We wernt fitting many systems for the miners LOL. Difference this time is NO ONE has got the money.

So - you going to have to undercut not just the weekend fiddlers but all the established companies too ............. now I can afford not to make a profit for the foreseable future - can you?

ps - i`m not been deliberately hard, just realistic

I think I can afford it, more to the point I'm going to do it.

You only live once. Watch this space for the bellbox on the 2012 olympic stadium !!!! LOL

Guest anguscanplay
I think I can afford it, more to the point I'm going to do it.

You only live once. Watch this space for the bellbox on the 2012 olympic stadium !!!! LOL

good man, hope you make it - now wtf is a whiffypit?

Archived