Security Installer Community

Security Installer Magazine?

echo

Hi im wondering whether anyone could help.

Is there a free trade magazine about thats worth reading, or if not is the security installers magazine worth subscribing to?

In our electrical wholesalers there is a magazine called 'Professional Electrician' that you can just pick up theres also a sister one for heating engineers. But however at our security suppliers they dont have anything like that.

So basically is there one about and where could i pick it up, or if not is it worth the

echosigkn8.jpg

Guest anguscanplay
Hi im wondering whether anyone could help.

Is there a free trade magazine about thats worth reading, or if not is the security installers magazine worth subscribing to?

In our electrical wholesalers there is a magazine called 'Professional Electrician' that you can just pick up theres also a sister one for heating engineers. But however at our security suppliers they dont have anything like that.

So basically is there one about and where could i pick it up, or if not is it worth the

The professional security installer, is ok, but like pretty much all mags these days the level of detail seems to be limited to a short review, more of a glossy set of manufacturers marketing really...

Good for keeping up with what is available on the market, and who is in charge of what etc, but not that much technical detail on most things.

I miss the old style mags, when personal computer world first came out, it had stuff on how to build your own computers, interfaces etc, was highly technical. Reviews had real info in them, not just a overview of the basics and a copy of a set of specs...

Archived