Security Installer Community

Ipod Touch Or Lap Top?

fertilebert

i have he HTC Touch Diamond, windows mobile 6.1, satnav antenna built in with WiFi, Blue Tooth, imo absolutely brilliant phone and give whats in it very compact.

comes with 4 gig internal memory no card slots for expansion (which is the only ache as i like to back up my data bases to a card for fast desater recovery).

uses media player for music and has an fm radio built in which uses the earphones as the aerial.

i got 2 of these phones on free upgrade with T-Mobile 18 month contarct, i keep one unused as backup instead of paying insurrance.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i have he HTC Touch Diamond, windows mobile 6.1, satnav antenna built in with WiFi, Blue Tooth, imo absolutely brilliant phone and give whats in it very compact.

comes with 4 gig internal memory no card slots for expansion (which is the only ache as i like to back up my data bases to a card for fast desater recovery).

uses media player for music and has an fm radio built in which uses the earphones as the aerial.

i got 2 of these phones on free upgrade with T-Mobile 18 month contarct, i keep one unused as backup instead of paying insurrance.

regs

alan

How you finding it mate, i'm due an upgrade from my n95 with t-mobile, have been looking at this.

Is the web browser 640x480? and does it browse the net as quick as say the n95, i've got a HTC Panda/02 Argon for work use and I find that a bit slow and WM5 seems very outdated and lacks a lot of things in it's interface that it should have.

How you finding it mate, i'm due an upgrade from my n95 with t-mobile, have been looking at this.

Is the web browser 640x480? and does it browse the net as quick as say the n95, i've got a HTC Panda/02 Argon for work use and I find that a bit slow and WM5 seems very outdated and lacks a lot of things in it's interface that it should have.

had the phone for about 3 weeks now and i can't really fault it, good reception at home which is in a low signal area, and the screen is a higher definition (don't know the specs),

i was using a MIO A701 (1st phone with the SatNav aerial built in), then the earlier MDA Compact (last upgrade switching from orange) after the MIO screen developed a fault, but neither could be used to display this forum posts. the screen just went white out after log in, where as the touch diamond works a treat and imo seems very quick.

using the WiFi it works near as fast as my laptop for browsing, like i said above though it has no expansion ports for memory cards, that i assume was to save space. given how fast capaicty increases while the package gets smaller this is imo a bad move by HTC.

so far only a couple of lock up's, when you hit the 'close' button it stops the program running, unlike earlier versions of windows which left them runing in the background, causing most of the crashes.

regs

alan

i should add the N95 like all Nokia's has a very lour ring tone, the HTC units can't match that and can be missed if in a noisy enviorment - but who wants to talk then?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived