Security Installer Community

How Do I Defualt An Inspiration?

boringoldgit

Hello I'm new to this forum and have read all the other posts on this topic but hoping someone could help me. I'am a telephone engineer and have been for over ten years and currently work for a panasonic/elmeg dealer however we do have just about every other system out there as my boss will take on the maintenance on anything at all then leave it upto us engineers to "get the job done"

What I'am after is the default code or a back door into the programming for an inspiration? my luvly boss has taken on a new contract a few months ago with just under 300 of these and as just about every site seems to have a different password, some of which we have figured out the hard way and others we have had to default the hard way and reprogram. I know its a hard code to come by but if anybody can help it would be great and save me a lot of time and hassle, in return i could offer some help on pannys, elmegs, TSX/SX50 and the old omnicom as we also still have about 200 of these on site and working.

Hello I'm new to this forum and have read all the other posts on this topic but hoping someone could help me. I'am a telephone engineer and have been for over ten years and currently work for a panasonic/elmeg dealer however we do have just about every other system out there as my boss will take on the maintenance on anything at all then leave it upto us engineers to "get the job done"

What I'am after is the default code or a back door into the programming for an inspiration? my luvly boss has taken on a new contract a few months ago with just under 300 of these and as just about every site seems to have a different password, some of which we have figured out the hard way and others we have had to default the hard way and reprogram. I know its a hard code to come by but if anybody can help it would be great and save me a lot of time and hassle, in return i could offer some help on pannys, elmegs, TSX/SX50 and the old omnicom as we also still have about 200 of these on site and working.

As per site rule 10.4 you agreed to upon signing up as a member here - http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/rules.asp

Sorry but we cannot and will not provide this information to unknown members of the public for reasons you are probably aware of.

You need to make 10 posts then apply to become a trade member via the link below 1st.

:closed:

Archived