Security Installer Community

Captured!

GavHogg

Had a wee capture on the home cctv system today. I had installed a camera to watch the driveway/vehicles etc. Anyways, the laddie parked his car up as usual this morning and when we popped home at lunchtime he noticed a big dent in the rear bumper banghead . Played back ye old faithful dvr and hey presto! captured! One of the neighbours visitors reversed into it.

Approached the neighbour, and 10mins later had a phone call with the insurance details. Conveniently, the woman driver hadn't noticed hitting it Hmmmmmm I dont think so <_<

Great result!! People that damage your vehicle and leave without leaving a note are the scum of the earth.

She should not be driving if she did not notice that she hit another car. :no: I bet she

Lane discipline? Thought we were all alarm engineers. Whats lane discipline?

:unsure:

You know how on dual carriageways / motorways there is more than one lane in each direction when lack of lane discipline basically means you can't stay in your own lane and stray about the roadway like your drunk or something or drive right on the line so it's hard for others to pass, or worse yet stay in the outside lane for no reason..

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

You know how on dual carriageways / motorways there is more than one lane in each direction when lack of lane discipline basically means you can't stay in your own lane and stray about the roadway like your drunk or something or drive right on the line so it's hard for others to pass, or worse yet stay in the outside lane for no reason..

Try M25 anytime of day. ;)

Glad you caught her mate.

This has happened to my wife twice, first time was in Asda with a two week old Fiat punto. She came out to find the rear bumper had a huge dint. Then just a few weeks ago someone side swiped her brand new 1 series out side of the school.

I think that if the vermin that did this were insured then they might just leave contact details ?.

Paul.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Lane discipline? Thought we were all alarm engineers. Whats lane discipline?

:unsure:

Yep that rights but it does not just happen on motorway. It can happen on normal roads as well. I see it all the time coming off roundabouts (mainly on a big roundabout not too far from me) where there

Archived