Security Installer Community

Service Agreements

hi

just wondered if my service agreements have been set out correctly and if the wording is correct...

would anyone be willing enough to show me a copy so i can check it off with mine to see if im up to date with everything and not missed anything out..

kindest regards

dominic

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

LOL

[/quot

wats so funny :unsure:

A1 SECURITY & FIRE SOLUTIONS LTD - www.a1securityfiresolutions.co.uk - 0800 0 438 107 - 07734082789 - Indruder Alarms, Fire Detection, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Extinguishers

the "you show me yours 1st" post by angus IMO.

sorry did'nt realise, not noticed, but now you have i can see your point....lol lol :yes:

it seems that these agreements are like rare gold dust... just wanted an a plane agreement with no company name on it.. just so i can redo mine as i think its all wrong.. but thats what you get from setting up a company yourself without help....

lol

dom

Guest anguscanplay
sorry did'nt realise, not noticed, but now you have i can see your point....lol lol :yes:

it seems that these agreements are like rare gold dust... just wanted an a plane agreement with no company name on it.. just so i can redo mine as i think its all wrong.. but thats what you get from setting up a company yourself without help....

lol

dom

seriously - mail me one and I`ll have a look whats missing

Angus

Angus

what so that you can use it as you havent got a copy :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

what so that you can use it as you havent got a copy :lol:

not at all lol

Angus

ive sent you an email m8, let me know when you get it

cheers

Archived