Security Installer Community

Sia Techmaster

james.wilson

This started life a while ago, has had various versions. This is a current version we use for various things. Please feel free to use it. I will try to just post the compressed exe, if this fails i will post the full setup program. Needs microsoft.net 2.0 installed on your machine if your machine is patched and upto date it will work fine if not download .net 2 from microsoft (via windows update)

Screenshots Below

Sceenshot 1 = Battery Standby Time Calcs

Select day and Alarm currents, Intruder grade or fire alarm, select if reporting ac fail to arc. Press Calculate, and below will calc minimum battery size required.

Screenshot 2 = Volt drop calcs

Select Cable type, number of cores used, distance in meteres and Total load over section. Press calculate and it will show voltage drop. Currenyly only supports Alarm cable, more can be added by request.

Screenshot 3 = CCTV Lens Calculator

Select format, then fill in the 2 knows, ie distance and secen width. Press the calculate button required to fill in the missing details.

Screenshot 4 = HD disk

Just for the dm Digi sprite, again more can be added but will need to know the data of the machine.

Screenshot 5 = IP camera bandwidth / storage calc.

We use axis cams so only written for them, but uses jpg as its basis so should work for any jpeg camera.

Screenshot 6 and 7 = Misc and currently Serial Printer.

This is for using you laptop as a serial printer. Assumes normal baud rate and if used i will add a settings option to chnage com port etc.

Basically use a null modem lead to connect to you panel, Press serial printer, then print the details required.

Once finished press convert (this will lay it out nicely) then press save, and you can save the printer output as a text file.

Screenshot 8 = Sounder volume calcs, was designed for fire but will calculate sound pressure loss over a distance. Based on the fulleon specs.

Saves using those charts.

Enter distance in meters, Sound pressure output of sounder, select if that reading is recorded at 1m or 3m, then press calculate, tool will show SPL at selected distance.

Let me know.

James

post-17355-1213994388_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994431_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994468_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994511_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994589_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994659_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994729_thumb.jpg

post-17355-1213994736_thumb.jpg

techmaster.zip

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Seems a useful compilation of several tools I have spread about as applets or web links on my pc at the moment - it is much more useful to have them compiled though.

Thank you for sharing it and I will let you know how I get on with it.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• 4 months later...
any chance of making that into a excel document,.

i have a mac and cant open the .exe

It's a Windows only program would need to be redone to work on a MAC so it could be package properly to install on a MAC.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived