Security Installer Community

Panasonic 28.8v Lithium Sds

no, i think they are for forward thinking tradesmen who want a lighter and longer lasting power tool, both charge and cycles.

next please!

get outer of here - your not fooling no one - your just one of those lazy sods - go on and admit it aE :P

i'd bet right now your staple gun only has 3 clips left in it, your cable rods are covered in old insulating tape 4 colours - both ends and on all of them, hack saw has no blade in it, and one very long very tatty old stretched bungie holds your ladder on the roof.

:lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

get outer of here - your not fooling no one - your just one of those lazy sods - go on and admit it aE

i'd bet right now your staple gun only has 3 clips left in it, your cable rods are covered in old insulating tape 4 colours - both ends and on all of them, hack saw has no blade in it, and one very long very tatty old stretched bungie holds your ladder on the roof.

:lol:

regs

alan

No, no, and no. 4 brand new clamps and all locked!

not a bad effort at taking the piss though arf, atleast you kept the post short ;)

back on topic, not having a roof rack means you can get into more car parks, so has to be considered as a plus point in london especially.

another issue, and a very unfortunate one, a sparks i know had an accident where a pedestrian was killed, apparently he was struck but fatally injured by the ladders attached to the roof, had they not been up there the pedestrian might still have been badly injured but may have survived.

very unfortunate and was not his fault the person walked out between cars, the sparks was completely changed by the event blaming i expect subconsciously himself as partly culpable due to having been carrying the ladders.

makes me wonder if they could be ever be considered as 'dangerouse bodywork' by the Police, and eventually even totally banned, as defies logic to have all that research into crash safety, then defeat it with this attachment?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

makes me wonder if they could be ever be considered as 'dangerouse bodywork' by the Police, and eventually even totally banned, as defies logic to have all that research into crash safety, then defeat it with this attachment?

arf, you do talk poo when

photo%2010.JPG

these are on the roads,

also in arf land do they have these

scania_stgo_cat_360_383.jpg

both I execpt could do more harm (in the wrong hands) than your electric's

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Archived