Security Installer Community

99 Quid?

to be avoided at all cost, let somebody else have this one mate......what i did was worked out with my accountant what she thought i should charge and stuck with that. you win some you lose a lot, but you end up happy within your self...life is so much happier when you not returning week in week out , using the same old excuses...

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

to be avoided at all cost, let somebody else have this one mate......what i did was worked out with my accountant what she thought i should charge and stuck with that. you win some you lose a lot, but you end up happy within your self...life is so much happier when you not returning week in week out , using the same old excuses...

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

can i ask a daft :question: but how come you posted that twice kka??? :hmm:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

can i ask a daft :question: but how come you posted that twice kka??? :hmm:

it happend to me yesterday. sometimes the forums seems to freeze as you hit the post key so you assume it's not woked and hit it again then when the forum unfreezes voila 2 posts. I could delete 1 of the above but then you & I wouldn't make sense, lol!

it happend to me yesterday. sometimes the forums seems to freeze as you hit the post key so you assume it's not woked and hit it again then when the forum unfreezes voila 2 posts. I could delete 1 of the above but then you & I wouldn't make sense, lol!

Indeed no we wouldn't want that to happen, Chorlton not make sense..........

Your right though Avoid this type all together, no way would this be a sustainable business, unless it's a Fit and Forget "don't call us if it doesn't work" system.. :angry:

These types give everyone else a bad name.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

im sure it wasnt a company selling monitord equipment i think it was a guy who thought he cld do six a day

do remember on the bottom it did say FROM 99. but this guy thought he was havin the whole chabang IDIOT

did go to a call last week in wolverhampton where a company had phoned this old cpl and said

"we are in the area and where wondering if you would like alarm fitted it is free installation"

so this guy says yes!!!!!!

so yes the install was 'FREE"

but theye gave him a bill for 2 grand for parts and are taking 180 quid off him for monitoring every month,

was a bit of a strange guy called me out to it , didnt tell me it was monitord till i tested the system and plod turnd up on the door lol

wot a week im having

Guest anguscanplay
didnt tell me it was monitord till i tested the system and plod turnd up on the door lol

wot a week im having

did you not spot anything strange inside the panel ? like a digi, phone line, block terminal or broadband filter? - LOL.

These are the firms that give us ALL a bad name.The

Guest anguscanplay
Its great to do a good job /fair price and all that, but lets not lose sight of the fact that we are all in it to make money. its a highly skilled occupation that carries responsibilities, and I for one expect to be paid well for doing it. Theres no point in selling it cheap. In the long run it brings the whole trade down.

for a standard "dealer type fit ............"

Archived