Security Installer Community

Opportunities Within Fire & Security Industry!

Hello everyone,

I work within the Fire & Security Recruitment Industry and I'm hoping to hear from engineers to management level, that are looking for new employment!!

I do currently have a number of engineering to Management level job opportunities across the UK;

Project Manager (Fire Alarms)

Guest Cerberus NI
Hello everyone,

I work within the Fire & Security Recruitment Industry and I'm hoping to hear from engineers to management level, that are looking for new employment!!

I do currently have a number of engineering to Management level job opportunities across the UK;

Hi Becky and welcome to the madhouse.

Are any of your vacancies based in Belfast/Northern Ireland or are they all (geographically) Britain based?

Hello, is it that bad?!!

Unfortunately only Britain, are you based in Belfast/Northern Ireland?

Becky

Guest Cerberus NI
Hello, is it that bad?!!

Unfortunately only Britain, are you based in Belfast/Northern Ireland?

Becky

Hi - nah,it's a good site but, like all things in life,has it's share of eejits!

Oh,and yes I work for a national in Belfast.

Hello everyone,

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

Hi Becky,

Anything in Cornwall

Hello,

It would depend on what you are looking for? I currently have a few vacancies in the South West, CCTV/Intruder and Fire alarms.

Are you looking for work?

Thanks

Becky

Hello,

It would depend on what you are looking for? I currently have a few vacancies in the South West, CCTV/Intruder and Fire alarms.

Are you looking for work?

Thanks

Becky

yes, if you have any work in south west i'm interested

thanks

nick

"25 years of experience has taught us to care about the smaller jobs and given us the expertise to succeed in the larger ones"

Archived