Security Installer Community

Need Help To Protect Car

vxrmark

Dave looks rought where you live mate..............

you should see the size of the ptz bolted on the side of the house :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Seriously though, what do you intend to do with the images anyway ?

The Police, if they are anything like my local force anyway, will give their usual half soaked response, if they bother to turn up at all. and claim that the images aren't good enough, or a copper from a different area to yours will say that they dont recognise anybody, etc. wont occur to them to show the local beat copper from your area the images. Their attitude seems to be, well - its insured.

You could ask your local paper to print stills, but they wont ! you could print them off onto a poster, and post them up all around your area, probably get sued for something silly by the criminals free legal aid lawyer, certainly get warned not to do ita again by the police - I know ! !

Of course, this is only my personal experience. last time, I chased the thief away with a piece of 2X2, while my wife called the police, it took no more than 5 minutes for 2 police cars and a dog handler to arrive.

Guest anguscanplay
Of course, this is only my personal experience. last time, I chased the thief away with a piece of 2X2, while my wife called the police, it took no more than 5 minutes for 2 police cars and a dog handler to arrive arrest me LOL.

your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.

Didnt arrest me, I would have made sure it went in the papers then, didnt arrest the lad i chased away either, leaving me to pay for the damaged lock !

• 2 months later...

If your name suggests the type of car your trying to protect, then you are going to need more than CCTV. I did an install some months ago were the theives broke in / removed a patio just to get the keys to a VXR Astra.

...and BTW, they was in bed!

Good Luck m8

Technical Manager

NSI/LPC Approved Alarm Receiving Centre

South Manchester

• 2 months later...

Archived