Security Installer Community

Standalone Dvr

vandamme

Hi all ive got a customer who has a standalone dvr, bought from screwfix i think. I need to copy some evidence from it but its got no cdrom or usb only a monitor output.

Is there a external cdrom with bnc input, i dont really want to copy to video as this will reduce the quailty of thr recording.

:unsure:

Thanks

SSAIB Approved.

If it ain't broke, you ain't trying hard enough

Hi all ive got a customer who has a standalone dvr, bought from screwfix i think. I need to copy some evidence from it but its got no cdrom or usb only a monitor output.

Is there a external cdrom with bnc input, i dont really want to copy to video as this will reduce the quailty of thr recording.

Thanks

Is the dvr networkable, if it is the hook it up to your pc and download the footage to the pc, other than that you might have to use the vcr

Is the dvr networkable, if it is the hook it up to your pc and download the footage to the pc, other than that you might have to use the vcr

No not networkable but i can remove the hard drive i dont know if i could hook it up to my lappy :unsure:

SSAIB Approved.

If it ain't broke, you ain't trying hard enough

Thanks

its made by ESP try their number and ask to speak to richard for the software for the screwfix dvr

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

its made by ESP try their number and ask to speak to richard for the software for the screwfix dvr

and you need the usb a - usb a lead to plug in the back

hope this helps.

cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Says it all. :no::no:

i only found that out when i was given that number by screwfix, when i phoned that number to get the download software from the dvr company realised who it was that made the unit :o

i only found that out when i was given that number by screwfix, when i phoned that number to get the download software from the dvr company realised who it was that made the unit :o

It gets better.

Get good value, high quality kit from there do you Colin?

It gets better.

Get good value, high quality kit from there do you Colin?

no actually i dont buy the dvrs from screwfix, its one i inherited from an old takeover on a dosmestic job...

Archived