Security Installer Community

Molynx 24v Dc Ptz

Hi peeps

One for the CCTV experts -

i have a Molynx Videmech product code 12TZ4D4824 24V DC 2A PTZ UNIT (WITH 2 SOCKETS ON IT) that i need to source a replacement for. Gardiners are having probs helping us out so i thought i would do some research myself over the weekend.

As my CCTV expertise is not as great as some of you i am struggling to know what is the correct type to reccomend.

Can any of you CCTV experts shed a light?

many thanks in advance

Paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Hi peeps

i have a Molynx Videmech product code 12TZ4D4824 24V DC 2A PTZ UNIT (WITH 2 SOCKETS ON IT) that i need to source a replacement for. Gardiners are having probs helping us out so i thought i would do some research myself over the weekend.

As my CCTV expertise is not as great as some of you i am struggling to know what is the correct type to reccomend.

many thanks in advance

Paul

You could change the whole thing for a Solaris dome

Hi peeps

many thanks in advance

Paul

Molynx (changed name to Bewator and now Siemens) still manufacturer this type of head, but it's been updated to the P16 model.

The old units are still repairable as well, so this is another option

The only issue is the exact plug specification has changed over the years.

MAD also make a 24v dc head as well that can be used.

Hope this helps

Ilkie

thanks for the help lads

once i knew it was seimens it was relatively easy to find out what i needed

should anybody else need to know it is :

link to seimens page for PTZ i needed

many thanks

Paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived