Security Installer Community

Need Help With Installer Code

Im about to install my motion sensor, but in order to program the keypad I need the installer code. Well the guy that installed my alarm system, passed away last year. I have no idea what code he put. Is there anything I can do to change the installer code?

Im about to install my motion sensor, but in order to program the keypad I need the installer code. Well the guy that installed my alarm system, passed away last year. I have no idea what code he put. Is there anything I can do to change the installer code?

best you call a local firm, they may be able to change the code for you. might be put of though on hering you original installer passerd away sadly - did you not pay the bill?

we can not give out info on any system codes site rules and common sense. you could be a decent member of society or a criminal, we can't tell from your post.

mind you, i've always fancied a holiday in miami :whistle: if you offering could i bring the mother-in-law - to 'meat' the alligators and save on a return air fare? :)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

best you call a local firm, they may be able to change the code for you. might be put of though on hering you original installer passerd away sadly - did you not pay the bill?

we can not give out info on any system codes site rules and common sense. you could be a decent member of society or a criminal, we can't tell from your post.

mind you, i've always fancied a holiday in miami :whistle: if you offering could i bring the mother-in-law - to 'meat' the alligators and save on a return air fare? :)

regs

alan

It was my next door neighbor, he did all the installation for me. Plenty of hungry alligators here, but I think some might be allergic to mother-in-law. Those things (mother-in-law) are really hard to get rid off. lol.

Miami, summer all year. We had 3 days of winter here. One night it was 55 and by the morning up to 80.

regs

alan

If he agrees could you take mine as well, would be willing to pay a small fee. :P:P:P

Regards:Andy@Amman Security.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Archived