Security Installer Community

Help Wiring The Texecom Premier 24

GrahamUK33

Could someone please help me with the colour code to wiring up my Texecom Premier 24.

I have a six core alarm cable with the following colours: Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Green, White.

Prestige AMQD Plus PIR to Texecom Premier 24

Graham

twitter: ithorizon1

http://www.ithorizon.co.uk

Could someone please help me with the colour code to wiring up my Texecom Premier 24.

I have a six core alarm cable with the following colours: Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Green, White.

Prestige AMQD Plus PIR to Texecom Premier 24

Eveything you need should be in the manual supplied with the panel. Failing that a Quick 4 year apprenticeship and you're away!

:yes:

Read the manual over and over. If your getting stuck on simple things like what wire colour goes where and what certain termials do I think you will struggle to fault find.

djrock

iSTORM - Thank for the reply, some good info there. B)

djrock & justin - Thanks for the replys, but I thought this forum was for members to help each others rather than receive comments like the ones you both have given. :rolleyes:

Graham

twitter: ithorizon1

http://www.ithorizon.co.uk

djrock & justin - Thanks for the replys, but I thought this forum was for members to help each others rather than receive comments like the ones you both have given. :rolleyes:

Yes it is but your asking questions that some of the answers are in the manual. E.g. LCDLP Keypad to Texecom Premier 24

Guest anguscanplay
iSTORM - Thank for the reply, some good info there. B)

help and advice are one thing, step by step connection (then proggramming, then testing) instructions are another all together

the advice you recieved of " lock yourself in the bog with the instruction manual..." is very very good advice - its only connecting by numbers after all

Archived