Security Installer Community

Redundancies From Elvey Security

Not Caroline is it?

is that Caroline - ex Gardtec? the one with the dirtiest laugh in security sales (i hope not)

and is Elvey on the way out then or just cost saving?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

is that Caroline - ex Gardtec? the one with the dirtiest laugh in security sales (i hope not)

and is Elvey on the way out then or just cost saving?

regs

alan

Yes it is Caroline - EX Gardtec, I got an email from her today. They seem to be closing that branch as far as I can tell

Trade Member

Yes it is Caroline - EX Gardtec, I got an email from her today. They seem to be closing that branch as far as I can tell

i'm very sorry to hear that, great kid imo, always knew your market so did not bother you with sales pitches on gear you not likely ever to be interested in.

i really hope she finds new work soon, preferably within our industry as she has an excellent and very informed knowledge of it.

imo, any of the bigger firms in her lacal who need a brilliant sales rep - go get her now before she's gone :yes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Could you pm me some contact details so that I can pass them on to the relevant manager at our local office?

Our Manchester office is always keeping its eye out for dedicated and knowledgeable staff to add to the current already strong team :)

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

• 2 weeks later...
A friend has a couple of telesales girls whom are being made redundant from Elvey Security. Anyone have any vacancies in the m60 area?

We are looking froa sales person on the telesales side.

Contact Trescray on 0207 680 7226

We are based in Wapping Lane though london

Archived