Security Installer Community

Sunday Mornings...

miaren

I wouldn't mind seeing the Risk Assessment and Method Statement for this job....

post-9544-1205141342_thumb.jpg

Yeee Haaa

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

big deal........

So the idiot gets his foot caught under the roof rack bars, falls off and breaks his back.

HSE come along, who gets sorted out, his employers and the Halifax, don't forget the broken back, still, big deal!!

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

I remember not having ladders long enough to reach over a roller shutter door, so I reversed the van in, placed a plywood sheet on the roof rack, which I then used as a platform to put the ladders on. I used straps to secure the base of the ladders to the roof rack and tied off the top. Not my best idea. banned011dh0.gif

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

were you wearing sunglasses at the time too ?

If I'd have worn them, then I would've not been able to have seen sheet. :ninja:

Sunny outside but dark inside

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

So the idiot gets his foot caught under the roof rack bars, falls off and breaks his back.

HSE come along, who gets sorted out, his employers and the Halifax, don't forget the broken back, still, big deal!!

employer points to the employment manual which states use of the firms bs class 1 or en 131 steps & ladders,

would be - P45 first thing Monday morning if I caught him

can't do that, employing men is a bit like adopting children you feed & cloth them oftend have to think for them (see the piccy) but can't cast them into the street straight away ;)

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Yeee Haaa

was the piccy taken from a cctv camera or summut

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived