Security Installer Community

Looking For Cam

Alarm Co

looking for a radio camera to transmit over about 35-40 mts?

is thre anything that could do the job and still give me a good color picture

http://www.active-spy-shop.co.uk/spy-camer...with-audio.html

is this the sort of thing you where looking for :hmm:

hope it helps

colin

cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Wireless transmission is very site selective.

go to COP Security and look for the 15-2400AK2

This is a transmitter receiver kit, 50m with areials, psu etc. A standard camera can be attached. Note the units are internal and will be needed to be mounted in a plastic IP box if situated outside. I have used these with success in the past.

Good luck.

Kind regards

Stuart Onley

SAMS Consultancy

Independent Security Consultants

email:enquiries@samsconsultancy.co.uk

Wireless transmission is very site selective.

go to COP Security and look for the 15-2400AK2

This is a transmitter receiver kit, 50m with areials, psu etc. A standard camera can be attached. Note the units are internal and will be needed to be mounted in a plastic IP box if situated outside. I have used these with success in the past.

Good luck.

ive used those and tbh they totally took down all my internet (wireless) so if 2.4ghz wirless internet is used on that site it may interfere like with ours, :lol: i have now wired our cameras out the back under the patio in ducting and imho is a much better way to go than wirless

cheers

colin

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

since most wireless links use license exempt 2.4ghz interference may be an issue, like you said. There is always the option of using cat5 to transmit the signal instead of coax. 300m total cabling on passive baluns.

Kind regards

Stuart Onley

SAMS Consultancy

Independent Security Consultants

email:enquiries@samsconsultancy.co.uk

Archived