Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9100 Plus A Communicator (9056 I Think)

s1myr

Communicator Signals: Fire (AUX Alarm), Intruder, Open/Close, PA, Trouble, Low Battery, Spare Channel Line Fault, Communication Fault using Scantronic plug-on footprint...

Exactly - the communicator can differentiate because it is plug on. A speech dialler would require the additional 9076 - which up's his cost.

billythebellbox stated that it would be cheaper to get a dialer than to move to IP - which I disagree with.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

mr " he who really should be back on ignore and needs to learn some respect for his peers" the ironically named Topalarms obviously doesnt know the 9056 or the way the 16 pin chip is blown

usual deal mate - if you wanna come onto the site and play this game make sure your big enough not to go crying to the mods when it all goes against you

Arf`s reply isnt a reasonable one given the near impossibility of achieving what the O/P wanted, instead its another "lead em off on a wild goose chase thinking they can do something that the actual trade guys know is a non starter....." but hey as long as its not costing them anything

seems to me your just another guy who got lucky DIY`ing

Still can't find 'ignore' then?

Crying to mods? - In your dreams loser.

Arfurs response was quite clear and you chose to sling the usual abuse because you want to look big when youre just a daddy's boy.

"Peers", not you mate, youre not in my class.

Guest anguscanplay
Still can't find 'ignore' then?

Crying to mods? - In your dreams loser.

Arfurs response was quite clear and you chose to sling the usual abuse because you want to look big when youre just a daddy's boy.

"Peers", not you mate, youre not in my class.

ah so you are an ex member, daves getting soft in his old age - if you wanna play then go somewhere more to your level but latching onto someone skirt tails (when you`ve no idea of the sub humour and "in house " jokes between me and Arf is just pathetic)

get one thing straight in your feeble little imagination, your way, way way down the tree from me pal, you`ve neither the experiance, knowledge, ability or local respect to even register on my radar neither mind be taken seriously based on your "knowledgable " LOL postings on a forum

as far as I`m concerned your going back on ignore, I only took you off because I heard you were posting disparaging things in reference to me and this thread has shown that seems to be the case, so carry on to your little hearts content, you`ll get banned same as they all do.

Archived