Security Installer Community

Gardtec Cpx Part Set ?

valks1

Thanks, i have set the part zones up now.

But i cant find the chime zones again ?

Any idea where they are ? under which menu ?

same section in 'zone wiring' as part 1, (2 & 3), also same programming idea chime 1 (2 tone) or chime 2 (descending tones) i.e. different sounds but it's a case of all on or all off when you select 'chime' option using a master code once you leave engineers mode.

tbh, unless its a shop most people switch it off and forget about it after a few days of novelty wearing off, and/or moaning from the other half :unsure:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

same section in 'zone wiring' as part 1, (2 & 3), also same programming idea chime 1 (2 tone) or chime 2 (descending tones) i.e. different sounds but it's a case of all on or all off when you select 'chime' option using a master code once you leave engineers mode.

tbh, unless its a shop most people switch it off and forget about it after a few days of novelty wearing off, and/or moaning from the other half :unsure:

regs

alan

Ok i will give it a try tonight.

Its because i have a couple of little kids, so i know if they have opened the doors or not.

cheers

Guest anguscanplay

regs

alan

must be a North South devide thing :no: We can count on one hand the customers who dont use the chime

must be a North South devide thing :no: We can count on one hand the customers who dont use the chime

Or, if they have a 700 or 800l and can't bare to have it onwhistlingtg1.gif

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

thats 'cause all you northerners are 'tone' deaf :lol:

the worst offending panels for this are those anyone can turn chime on, like xm's. kids tinker with keypad or user hits wrong keys, they can't find instructions even if they know it's the alarm chiming :rolleyes:

last call to one i had was "alarm keeps going off" client not home i'm left with a non english speaking cleaner, if you have ever tried explaining 'chime' to anyone who don't speak your language you know the problems.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
if you have ever tried explaining 'chime' to anyone who don't speak your language you know the problems.

I`ve tried explaining things to you - yep I know the feeling

Archived