Security Installer Community

Dualtec Detector Dt7550a Wiring

Dabsbhatti

Page 13, figure 7 of the installation manual mate

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

1k resistor accross the zone (C - NC) and a 1k resistor for EOL supervision from NC to T

Zone wires should then be in the C and other (unused) T terminal

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

1k resistor accross the zone (C - NC) and a 1k resistor for EOL supervision from NC to T

Zone wires should then be in the C and other (unused) T terminal

Thx. I think I've got it. What is the EOL connection used for? What about the TBL's (trouble??).

Thx. I think I've got it. What is the EOL connection used for? What about the TBL's (trouble??).

if there are any faults with the pir the trouble output opens... use at your own risk

TSS

Archived