Security Installer Community

Water Droplets On Outdoor Housings

eoghanfla

Hi all,

I was wondering have any of you got a trick for reducing the water droplets sticking to the glass of the outdoor housings. I use heated and ventilated housings and the glass is probably slighty tacky after production so big drops are sticking to the glass and impairing the image quailty. Do people use lens cleaning solution, rain off or windowleen?? All suggestions very much appreciated..

Thanks

Eoghan

Fusion Networks

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

down to the local motorbike shop for you Mr Fla.

you still busy ?

Hey Angus,

Ya Im up the walls at the moment, word is spreading at my high quality workmanship!!!! Almost cant keep up but its great, Im putting in quite a few systems lately and just did my first externall site with six cams mounted 30ft high, great fun all together in the gail force winds we had last week!!

How have you been, any news?

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

Guest anguscanplay
Hey Angus,

Ya Im up the walls at the moment, word is spreading at my high quality workmanship!!!! Almost cant keep up but its great, Im putting in quite a few systems lately and just did my first externall site with six cams mounted 30ft high, great fun all together in the gail force winds we had last week!!

How have you been, any news?

LOL same old, same old, not getting any further down the service list, no chance of a holiday in the near future and still don`t ever seem to have any money left at the end of the week

only good thing is I dont HAVE to work in the wind and rain anymore LOL

take care

A.

Archived