Security Installer Community

M25 Speed Cameras

esp-protocol

Guest Cerberus NI
I should point out that if the fuzz catch you with a laser jammer, you'll be done for perverting the course of justice :)

Not for the first time Dave being accused of perverting!!!!

an aside to all this, my tom tom6 reports i'm doing 64 mph when my speedo reads 70 mph, and @ 30 on the speedo - TT6 says 27 mph.

but i just don't have the 'bottle' to rely on the tomtom calculations which i know should be the most accurate.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
an aside to all this, my tom tom6 reports i'm doing 64 mph when my speedo reads 70 mph, and @ 30 on the speedo - TT6 says 27 mph.

but i just don't have the 'bottle' to rely on the tomtom calculations which i know should be the most accurate.

regs

alan

speedo`s always over read - its some law, something to do with making an allowance for tyre tread wear

QFA - an eng I know ripped it out quickly after a close call - they traced the plate and came looking at the office within 15mins.

Think of the risk before you fit one...

12points will get you a ban, a conviction for perverting the course of justice will probably mean that you won't work again in the industry...

If that dont stop you getting another job the fact that they can actualy seize the vehicle should be the icing on the cake,to be honest only way not to get nicked for speeding is to stick to the limits what with their super dooper cams that can see you coming a mile down the road :cry:

speedo`s always over read - its some law, something to do with making an allowance for tyre tread wear

dunno about tyre tread but by law it is 10 percent plus 2 the same at which a cam is set too,although depending on the force they can now actualy impose a zero tolerence to speeding i.e 51 in a 50 WILL get you a N.I.P

Archived