Security Installer Community

Can Someone Recommend A Cctv System

badadd

Hi Adam,

obviuosly i thought you were saying 'all in' :rolleyes:

i'm a bit confused here must be my age so help me out,

your opening words in the original post was a requirement for a 'quality system'. so please clarify is the quality being lowered or dropped completely as it now seems your going for '

Guest anguscanplay
yeh your obviously confused.

are you saying the system i have specified above isnt quality. im sorry but all members of staff at rfconcepts would disagree, and for what my requirements are this would be a quality system.

they have asked me to ask you what you would deem as a quality system for my requirements.

people have seen my post on this forums, seen my requirements and said i can supply you with a quality system for your requirements - which included 4 b&w cameras, i was under the impression colour was better in daylight, that quote came to

are you saying the system i have specified above isnt quality. im sorry but all members of staff at rfconcepts would disagree, and for what my requirements are this would be a quality system.

they have asked me to ask you what you would deem as a quality system for my requirements.

people have seen my post on this forums, seen my requirements and said i can supply you with a quality system for your requirements - which included 4 b&w cameras, i was under the impression colour was better in daylight, that quote came to

listen - you will not get a "quality.." system for your budget - end of, you`ll get something that impresses you and your mates and if your lucky a half decent install but it will let you down when you need it most, its cheap for a reason

a cheap "quality.." DVR is nearly

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

just to add -:

when i chose kit among other issues is its likely longevity, something you can't assess from the advert or holding the unit, and as it is something my very good reputation is based i.e. longevity, especially for constantly delivering very high quality, perhaps you now understand this is not snobbery in any form, but a professionals point of view - which is what you asked for did you not?

B&W v Colour

Colour cameras are better for id purposes, like the colour of jacket worn as opposed to shades of grey, but do not work down to such low light levels a monochrome camera. if used with pir floods alleviates this (no matter the quality of the camera) as with any photography the better the illumination the better the results.

my opinion is a good quality colour camera will have a mechanical filter which moves out of the way when the light drops below a 'useful' level, and then work as monochrome camera.

lower quality (MOSTLY cheaper) camera' achieve this electronically but imo not with as good a results, and possibly used by your suppliers camera (if any day/night operation implemented at all).

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
ohh dear they warned me of people like you...

who did ? the " cheap...but quality" fairies?

so ok then using the spec above i gave, no backchat, just recomend a system for the specs I have given, doesnt have to be exact just a rough idea of what you would recomend then.

what spec ? if your asking me to spec your requirments then a site visit is a must (camera angles, light levels, power requirments etc) however if you read my post you`ll see what you have listed will do the job, just not as well as your expecting and it`ll let you down when you need it most - cheap CCTV always does

Archived