Security Installer Community

Victim Of Burglary Advice Re (xxxxxxx)

davy

Hi ppl. I would like some information if possible that may help me to sort out my claim with my insurance company.

I was burgled in September 06. My premises was secured by XXXXXand my contol panel was a "galaxy".

I am still in dispute with my insurers over my losses which are around

yep its a good idea in theory :P

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

is'nt this why n.s.i exsists???

:hmm:

but have they been contacted?

it would be interesting to know if amongst customers they actually knew what the governing bodies were there for, other than to get insurance cover/discount.

we only have one side of the story so dangerous to draw conclusions, but if the o/p feels aggrieved he has to take it up initially with the alarm company (given the passage of time perhaps this step has proven not to be to his satisfaction), then the governing body and finally (if a valid complaint) legal proceedings.

but be warned as any legal proceedings can be expensive, and even if he wins it's not justice but a bit of a lottery, as costs if not awarded could wipe out or exceed any compensation received.

i hope the o/p will keep us informed of events, as no matter what company it is, this sort of 'bad press' imo risks besmirching us all.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

what to report rogue customers to ?

in fact you could go one step further and set up a customer check agency,bit like the old credit reference agencies but the customers are scored on how many cups of tea per hour

Guest anguscanplay
Not sure, but it was my first reaction. If not this, then something very similar.

guy set up his own forum ? similar but not quite the same

Archived