Security Installer Community

Wireless Alarm

Hi I am new to the forums and I apologies for not spending too much time searching for my answer.

I am in the process of getting quotes for an alarm system and have been advised to go wireless due to the amount of wiring required for wired system (big house lots of windows with perimeter protection)

The panel recommended is by and I am told that they are very good and wireless(radio) will work without a problem. Can you please give your opinions on wireless equipment

Thanks

Sully

Sully,

I dont know what equipment use for wireless but we use Gardtec wireless equipment and when a proper site survey is done using test equipment then we have had no problems at all. Can you tell us what system they intend to fit and how many sensors etc?

You will have no problems if the system is set up correctly.

cheers

Willie

!

Hey pal

The company is nacoss gold cert'ed so they should do a proper job I don't know the exact panel that will be used apart from it made by gardtec. There will be total 25 sensors (18 shock, 3 contact and 4 PIR)

I will have panel details tomz once they send quote.

What kinda price sould I be looking at for above setup

Thanks

Sully

Hey pal

The company is nacoss gold cert'ed so they should do a proper job I don't know the exact panel that will be used apart from it is by abel (aparently made by gardtec) There will be total 25 sensors (18 shock, 3 contact and 4 PIR)

Thanks

Sully

Not really a fair question to ask in public is it.

A fair price is the one both you and the installer are happy with.

Installer name removed.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Hey pal

The company is nacoss gold cert'ed so they should do a proper job I don't know the exact panel that will be used apart from it is by abel (aparently made by gardtec) There will be total 25 sensors (18 shock, 3 contact and 4 PIR)

Thanks

Sully

** is an install company, they buy the kit just the same as the rest of us from RISCO.

Gardtec is the best wireless out there in my opinion.

Installer name removed.

Not really a fair question to ask in public is it.

A fair price is the one both you and Abel are happy with.

update

I didn't realise that **are only installer and not alarm manufactures, please remove the company name from your pos, I have done the same with mine.

Can a mod please remove the company name from the title.

Thanks

Sully

Installer name removed.

Archived