Security Installer Community

Work In Australia

Gents

Not sure if this is going to interest any of you but I am working with a Global Company with a setup in every major country in the World.

They are currently looking to recruit Commissioning Engineers and Technical Sales people for multiple roles all over Australia.

These are perm positions paying between$100k-$140k per annum dependent on skillset, they will also pay flights and hotels bills on arrival.

If there is anyone fed up with the UK and fancies a new challenge get in touch and I will give you some more info.

Better still send your Cv through, only people with a serious intent to move to OZ should contact me.

Rob Flammiger

Momentum Security

0208 246 4226

robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk

Better still send your Cv through, only people with a serious intent to move to OZ should contact me.

Rob,

Might be worth posting on www.austech.info in the Security Alarm section. Lot's of Aussie installers use it.

Does the company service Asia? - I might be able to point a few people in your direction.

Steve.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Gents

Not sure if this is going to interest any of you but I am working with a Global Company with a setup in every major country in the World.

They are currently looking to recruit Commissioning Engineers and Technical Sales people for multiple roles all over Australia.

These are perm positions paying between$100k-$140k per annum dependent on skillset, they will also pay flights and hotels bills on arrival.

If there is anyone fed up with the UK and fancies a new challenge get in touch and I will give you some more info.

Rob Flammiger

Momentum Security

0208 246 4226

robf@momentumsecurity.co.uk

if anyone fills in the application form on my behalf it won't work as i'm far to old - and i will not be amused :bruce_h4h:

:P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived