Security Installer Community

Gardtec 370 Part Zone Help !

luke26032000

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum so please be kind to me !!

I have the above panel and I already have 1 part set programed, but now I wish to add another one and make use of part set 2 and remove my kitchen PIR on this part set and want everything else set.

My installer has given me the engineer password and I also have some photocopied installation instructions but I just cannot work out how to do it !

My system is set out as follows,

Front door magnetic sensor,

4x PIR, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen and garage.

Can anyone give me a simple way to create part set 2 with everything live but omitting the kitchen ?

Kind Regards,

Chris............

Guest anguscanplay
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum so please be kind to me !!

I have the above panel and I already have 1 part set programed, but now I wish to add another one and make use of part set 2 and remove my kitchen PIR on this part set and want everything else set.

My installer has given me the engineer password and I also have some photocopied installation instructions but I just cannot work out how to do it !

My system is set out as follows,

Front door magnetic sensor,

4x PIR, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen and garage.

Can anyone give me a simple way to create part set 2 with everything live but omitting the kitchen ?

Kind Regards,

Chris............

set the kitchen one as type " 02 " or if you want it off at night too type " 03"

set the kitchen one as type " 02 " or if you want it off at night too type " 03"

cough, cough. wrong cough, cough. ;)

You need to set the kitchen as part 2 only.

heres how to set it:

CODE - 1 [Landing off/night set]

CODE - 2 [Kitchen off]

CODE - 3 [Kitchen & Landing off]

All this is off memory as i havn't proged one in along time.

Guest anguscanplay
cough, cough. wrong cough, cough. ;)

You need to set the kitchen as part 2 only.

heres how to set it:

CODE - 1 [Landing off/night set]

CODE - 2 [Kitchen off]

CODE - 3 [Kitchen & Landing off]

All this is off memory as i havn't proged one in along time.

er whats cough,cough,WRONG cough then? as you say it`s a long time since you did one (me ? I`ve done that many its tatooed on the inside of my eyelids)

first digit - zone type (in this case 12hr alarm) or press 8 if you want it on part set entry / walk through

second digit - zone attribute (in this case OFF in part set 2 / or 3 depending which he selects )

you kids, rushing about with yer IP stuff :yes:

er whats cough,cough,WRONG cough then? as you say it`s a long time since you did one (me ? I`ve done that many its tatooed on the inside of my eyelids)

first digit - zone type (in this case 12hr alarm) or press 8 if you want it on part set entry / walk through

second digit - zone attribute (in this case OFF in part set 2 / or 3 depending which he selects )

you kids, rushing about with yer IP stuff :yes:

twas a joke, but i do think you may be wrong :D

all gardtec stuff in general is all on part one activated by pressing one. all on part 2 by pressing 2 and part three is normally part 1 + part 2 making part 3.

I'll check the manual but i think i'm gonna be correct ;)

PS: LOL AT YOU FITTING LOADS OF THESE

twas a joke, but i do think you may be wrong :D

all gardtec stuff in general is all on part one activated by pressing one. all on part 2 by pressing 2 and part three is normally part 1 + part 2 making part 3.

I'll check the manual but i think i'm gonna be correct ;)

PS: LOL AT YOU FITTING LOADS OF THESE

Yep just checked, it is as i said.

you can program a zone as part 1, part 2 or part 1&2. there is no such thing as programming it as part 3, part 3 is just 1&2 combined. ;)

Guest anguscanplay
Yep just checked, it is as i said.

you can program a zone as part 1, part 2 or part 1&2. there is no such thing as programming it as part 3, part 3 is just 1&2 combined. ;)

er yes and how do you tell it to be both part set 1 and part set 2 - thats right you enter the value 03 so

01 - would be off only part set 1

02 - would be off only part set 2

03 - would be off either part set 1 or part set 2 or part set 3

so a kitchen sensor that is off during the day for the dog but on at night would be value " 8 2"but mine which would be off during the day and at night would be value " 8 3" the first digit is the zone type

it`s hardly a galaxy now is it LOL

er yes and how do you tell it to be both part set 1 and part set 2 - thats right you enter the value 03 so

01 - would be off only part set 1

02 - would be off only part set 2

03 - would be off either part set 1 or part set 2 or part set 3

so a kitchen sensor that is off during the day for the dog but on at night would be value " 8 2"but mine which would be off during the day and at night would be value " 8 3" the first digit is the zone type

it`s hardly a galaxy now is it LOL

Jesus angus get a grip son.

YOU CAN NOT PROGRAM THE ZONE AS PART 3, THERE ISN'T A PART 3 IN THE PROGRAMMING SECTION.

i think i get what your trying to say but would much rather throw a 370 at you then program one.[plastic for now but metal if you keep this up ;)]

Guest anguscanplay
Jesus angus get a grip son.

YOU CAN NOT PROGRAM THE ZONE AS PART 3, THERE ISN'T A PART 3 IN THE PROGRAMMING SECTION.

i think i get what your trying to say but would much rather throw a 370 at you then program one.[plastic for now but metal if you keep this up ;)]

wake up man - what happens when you go " user code then 3" - it sets part set 3 thats the same as parts 1 and 2 combined, and how do you select the device to be 1 or 2 (ergo 3) - you give it a value of 3 in the progrraming, which is what the O/P asked

and you want Arfurs crown LOL

I dont fit these but I just read the manual and in the zone programming options there is an option for the right digit to be selected as 3=part1 and 2. So for once I'm with Angus on this one.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived