Security Installer Community

How To Reset The Paragon Plus

stimpsonator

i have just brought a house that has a paragon plus, i am trying to change the code as the people we bought from are about as tust worthy as the be careful what you say in public forums.

i ahve followed the instruction manual but its still not having it. done the, pressED THE DOUBLE UP ARROW THING AND THEN 5, PUT MY CODE IN AND THAT JUST ARMS THE ALARM.

IM STUCK. PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS

MATT

p.s. sorry about the capitals, must have flicked on by mistake.

Sounds like the code you have is not the master code, it may be the limited user code

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Guest anguscanplay
. done the, pressED THE DOUBLE UP ARROW THING AND THEN 5, PUT MY CODE IN AND THAT JUST ARMS THE ALARM.

I changed one last week (not really my thing but as a favour for a neighbour ) but i`m sure it was more like

shift (double arrow)

code

code

newcode

Angus ( didnt aprecciate your joke either - not the best way to get advice IMO)

I changed one last week (not really my thing but as a favour for a neighbour ) but i`m sure it was more like

shift (double arrow)

code

code

newcode

Angus ( didnt aprecciate your joke either - not the best way to get advice IMO)

ill give that a try, i had been trying old code, new, new.

yeah sorry about the gag thing, didnt really think!!!

many thanks.

From the manual - attached

To change Limited User Code

Enter > UP ARROW - 4 - Master User Code - New Limited User Code - New Limited User Code

To change Master Code

Enter > UP ARROW - 5 - Master User Code - New Master User Code - New Master User Code

Paragon_Plus_User_Guide.pdf

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest anguscanplay

Enter > UP ARROW - 4 - Master User Code - New Limited User Code - New Limited User Code

To change Master Code

Enter > UP ARROW - 5 - Master User Code - New Master User Code - New Master User Code

that rings a bell LOL

• 3 weeks later...

To change Master Code

the thing is, i dont konw the master code. the woman who we brought the house off only gave us one code, which i asume is the limited code cos i tried the up arrow thingy and i think i heard the box on the wall laughing at me!!! knowing full well "it cant be changed". ********....... thing!!!

Please do not try to circumvent the bad word filter. Please read the rules and disclaimer before making any further posts.

Guest anguscanplay
the thing is, i dont konw the master code. the woman who we brought the house off only gave us one code, which i asume is the limited code cos i tried the up arrow thingy and i think i heard the box on the wall laughing at me!!! knowing full well "it cant be changed". ********....... thing!!!

Please do not try to circumvent the bad word filter. Please read the rules and disclaimer before making any further posts.

LOL I do like your style, thing is it`ll need defaulting and site rules prevent us from telling you how, is it possible to get in touch with the vendor?

LOL I do like your style, thing is it`ll need defaulting and site rules prevent us from telling you how, is it possible to get in touch with the vendor?

no, the witch has cleared off to Portugal.just before taking out a 36k loan, charged against my new house. lovely woman, bless her.

you might be able to tell, there is no love lost between us, so even if i could get hold of her (id ring her neck) she wouldnt tell me out of spite.

thanks anyway mate.

Archived