Security Installer Community

Vcl Ptz

nintenbo

hi all im trying to get a VCL Orbiter Dome to work i have power going to the unit but no image, (just so im on the wright trck) can anyone tell me what the colour represent?

also first off i want to just make sure it works so im connecting directly to a monitor, is this ok or does it need conecting though the data ect?

many thanks

ron

hi all im trying to get a VCL Orbiter Dome to work i have power going to the unit but no image, (just so im on the wright trck) can anyone tell me what the colour represent?

also first off i want to just make sure it works so im connecting directly to a monitor, is this ok or does it need conecting though the data ect?

many thanks

ron

just to be sure, you are connecting up the camera unit to the housing via the bayonet fitting? :unsure:

normally you would connect this to a maxcom or similar - and then the ptz is controlled via a keyboard.

you then connect the maxcom to a computer running software that supports vcl.

Having said all that i am by no means a CCTV expert - there are plenty on this site that are tho.

Can you please explain exactly step by step how you are going to connect control this dome and to what - that way you should get the right advice

p

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived