Security Installer Community

Anyone Heard Of Europanel Addressable Fir Alarm Systems?

sparkydude

yes it does use conventional sounder circuits so that sounds just like the panel . have you any links to an SMS site as all i find is text messaging sites LoL

Gent SI's

Can't you use Google then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

could be a rebadged up gent 8000 used sms heads if i remember correctly

God no! The 8000 was a German product of Essa, not designed for the UK market and a total pile of kack!

Europanel was a small addressable, I never fitted one as there was no reason to use a panel that needed seperate sounders, I told the rep at the time not many would use it, they stopped making it later....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

Yes i can use google, and have been trying to find the information for the last few hours. Obviously you are far more knowledgable than me in this field so i will bow to your superiority and thank you for your help

Type in "Gent Fire" into Google to get Gent as the first hit?

i will bow to your superiority

Yeah right, I can type two words..... :no:

My Amateur Radio Forum

RIght, i was not sure it was a gent and neither were you, but after looking on the website I can confirm it is a gent system 800 panel obviously badged as eurofire.

So thanks for all your help, at least i can now get the parts ordered and under way .

Thanks

Nick

Gent deal in kit in two ways, kit marked "Gent" and kit designed for third party installers badged SMS, the Eurofire I would assume is SMS. (You can have your own companys name if you like but Eurofire is the generic name for the SMS version)

Gent detectors normally work on SMS panels but not normally the other way round on addressable systems.

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived