Security Installer Community

Anyone Heard Of Europanel Addressable Fir Alarm Systems?

sparkydude

Hi all , we have a job on with an existing europanel fire alrm panel fitted, we need to add some extra devices, but cannot find the company listed on the web anywhere. there is no model number on the panel or anything to help identify it, just a label that says europanel on the door. It is only about 4 years old. The heads have made by SMS in them , and the break glasses used are gent ones. Any help greatly appreciated as we need to sort out programming etc.

Nick

Guest Cerberus NI
Hi all , we have a job on with an existing europanel fire alrm panel fitted, we need to add some extra devices, but cannot find the company listed on the web anywhere. there is no model number on the panel or anything to help identify it, just a label that says europanel on the door. It is only about 4 years old. The heads have made by SMS in them , and the break glasses used are gent ones. Any help greatly appreciated as we need to sort out programming etc.

Nick

Probably a rebadge but if you can post a pic of it or describe it in more detail you might get a bit of info.

Is it addressable??If not then you should be able to use Apollo (or equivalent).

Nick

Gent unbranded, was conventional on sounders I think, I don't think they do it any more.

Talk to a Gent SI or a SMS installer. (Ask Gent for contacts or look at the Gent SI/SMS sites)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Nope, nothing like them either, this is very frustrating as it was obviously working before the building was taken over by the builders (skanska) and has not been powered up since then, someone has de-commisoned it by removing a link or something as it fires up, identifies all the existing points on the sytem and only fault shows is batteries are disconnected, which they are not

If it is a gent unbranded panel how do i obtain extra devices for it and how do i re-commision the panel sureley it needs software . WHat about a manula for it ? i guess they are virtually unheard of LoL
Talk to a Gent SI or a SMS installer. (Ask Gent for contacts or look at the Gent SI/SMS sites)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived