Security Installer Community

Monitored Alarm Nottingham

dgm

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/comm...p?showforum=243

The above is a link to installers listed on this forum.

I don't know any of them personally.

My advice would be to use your local yellow pages and phone 3 accredited companies (SSAIB or NSI) and get quotes for wireless.

Others with more knowledge will be along soon enought to either help or confuse you :rolleyes:

C.

:)

monitored and police response and maintenance. I hear it is cheaper to get an //.Large National Installer.// system from a dealer than //.Large National Installer.// themselves? In this case do you know of any dealers near nottingham or if I can squeeze the above prices down?

Thanks

monitored and police response and maintenance. I hear it is cheaper to get an //.Large National Installer.// system from a dealer than //.Large National Installer.// themselves? In this case do you know of any dealers near nottingham or if I can squeeze the above prices down?

Thanks

Check your PM

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

what have they explained to you about "confirmation" ? - just getting an idea before talking pound notes

angus

the price you have been quoted could half.........................i won't go there.

but the monitoring they are stinging you with, its over priced for single path [digi ect.] and i think 3 yrs minimum? it will also be more then

Hi Guys,

I have had a further quote.

1 x Galaxy G44 ( I think it's G44) and RKP

1x Door Contact

1x Internal Sounder

2x Dualtech pet friendly passives

1x Panic Button

1x Digicom

They use East Midlands Contact Centre - Any good? There fees I believe are

Archived