Security Installer Community

Urgent - Please Help Me Repair My Alarm!

Dear All,

I seriously need some guidance on this one...

Recently, my alarm bells stopped ringing whenever it was triggered, only the siren inside the building worked but the outside bells were silent, the strobes worked though. Is there any reason why they would just suddenly stop working? Some people suggested a battery change may be in order....im not too sure....I have a galaxy panel that was installed by a friend, unfortunatley he moved country a while back.

I noticed that I've asked a number of companies to come and have a look but they all seem reluctant to do so, is there a reason why?

Please help!

Regards,

Sunny

sunny where abouts are you in london the company i work for is based there and may be able to help

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

sunny where abouts are you in london the company i work for is based there and may be able to help

I'm near greenford in west london. Which firm do you work for?

the alarm has only been 2 years old max, is it likely for it to be damaged so early?

Were like doctors sunny we can't give a diagnosis without seeing the patient first

Fair enough. I know this sounds like a silly question but how much would I expect to pay if the bells needs changing? (parts + labour) Very curious to keep this in mind as I dont want to be ripped off!

Archived