Security Installer Community

Monitoring Service For Diy Alarms

amateurandy

get the pricing and package thought out and set and i'd be happy to sign up and to sell all i can, i can see it being very attractive to many clients.

The pricing is the easy bit - but I think it's best we move this to a trade forum. I will start a new post.

so get a move on, the current house i'm working on is due for completion just before or after xmas and is a prime candidate for this service, so likely to be a 'starter for 10' :) and i have several other existings in mind too
if your invoicing direct to client (as used to happen with ARC's) might be an idea to offer installers a 'drip' as happens when selling LCR (least cost routing) on phones systems, the installer becomes a franchised type dealer for you.

I only want to deal with alarm installers - so I will bill them and they can bill their customers whatever they want.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

• 3 weeks later...
Hello folks,

Absolutely NOT something I'm going to buy but an intriguing leaflet arrived at home today.

Better not say who from, though some of you can probably work it out.

It's offering a wire-free alarm with communicator for 20% less than you can supposedly buy it in a big DIY chain store with 12 months "free" monitoring included.

Monitoring means they phone the property, make a decision based on the response and potentially contact up to 6 nominated people (by phone, text or email).

Monitoring renewal is about

Hi AA, I think you'll find this company is dropping the relationship with Intamac.....

Can someone PM me and let me know who the company is ?

Grp 4 took nearly two hours to visit one alarm situation and billed the customer

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Archived