Security Installer Community

Ats

Hi i Have a ATS 4000 Panel with 73 wireless sensors 22 wired zones. My problem is in one area of the house zones keep going off

or are showing open when closed. The common thread is that all of the zones are sky light sensor reeds.

We have replaced the panel, the receivers, got signal boosters to increase signal strength, re - programmed the system, replaced some sensors, however the problem remains.

We have till Friday till we are told to take whole alarm out..

Help!

Martin

Guest Dave the alarm man

ATS & radio you lucky chap :rolleyes:

My problem is in one area of the house zones keep going off

or are showing open when closed. The common thread is that all of the zones are sky light sensor reeds.

using transmitter internal reed?

assuming they support 'em tried an external contact on them yet?

gut instinct, gap too big, heat distorting or metal frame problem?

or remove them all & soak test them on a wooden board near the recevier,

Your main problem is its an ATS :lol:

What grade have you set your panel to? I had a problem once on ATS where doors kept showing open, was only grade 2 system so changed some thing in system options from grade 3 to grade 2 and it cleared.

Might have just been conincidence, but it worked ;)

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Hi i Have a ATS 4000 Panel with 73 wireless sensors 22 wired zones. My problem is in one area of the house zones keep going off

We have replaced the panel, the receivers, got signal boosters to increase signal strength, re - programmed the system, replaced some sensors, however the problem remains.

We have till Friday till we are told to take whole alarm out..

Help!

Martin

i think your best bet is to throw the A.T.S in the bin and fit a galaxy :whistle:

Archived