Security Installer Community

External Detection For Low Level Roofing

Guest anguscanplay
Why not set the house alarm off??? If the sensor is set up correctly (remembering its on a roof) and if the line of sight is close the the premises which is where the lead flashing is... and if the alarm is ON (ie during daytime - no occupants or nightime... most likely theft time) then my mate (and Mr B Ball Bat wants to know about it!!!)

Thanks for the reply too !

Billy

nah you just cant do it, not allowed etc etc, would be nice I know and we do get asked about it a lot - if the panels got a dialler then maybe it could ring em up but the toe rag would be well away by then

if its occupied the GJD will be buzzing in the house and it has saved dear olds cars a few times in the past

could just risk it till he gets a complaint, the issue might have stopped by then anyway

nah you just cant do it, not allowed etc etc, would be nice I know and we do get asked about it a lot - if the panels got a dialler then maybe it could ring em up but the toe rag would be well away by then

if its occupied the GJD will be buzzing in the house and it has saved dear olds cars a few times in the past

could just risk it till he gets a complaint, the issue might have stopped by then anyway

we've done it on larger scales mate, nothing wrong with it. have a look at the link to last decembers news letter i put in a post above.

Guest anguscanplay
we've done it on larger scales mate, nothing wrong with it. have a look at the link to last decembers news letter i put in a post above.

true - tempory solution and what does it sound ? mains siren ? twin bellboxes ?

Hang on - what do you want the sensors to do when the trigger ? activate the house alarm ? strewth hope not, if its anything else you might as well just use a GJD set up

LOL, one redwall unit would be worth moe than the full system, the tat they fit on new build.

Archived