Security Installer Community

Zoning With Accenta Alarm

DIYstruggler

Ihave an Accenta alarm on the house which works fine. However, we've lost the instructions and don't know how to use the zoning feature. All we can do is turn it on and off for the whole house. I would like to set the downstairs only (at night) or occasionally set everywhere but the kitchen. The zones are clearly marked on the control panel so can anyone tell me how to utilise this feature of the alarm? Hmm?

Ihave an Accenta alarm on the house which works fine. However, we've lost the instructions and don't know how to use the zoning feature. All we can do is turn it on and off for the whole house. I would like to set the downstairs only (at night) or occasionally set everywhere but the kitchen. The zones are clearly marked on the control panel so can anyone tell me how to utilise this feature of the alarm? Hmm?

what type of accenta is it? accenta 6, 8, g3?

i dont know these panels but im sure we could get a user manual to you. it MIGHT help. im sure another member will come along soon with a better option.

Hi there, you really do need the installation manual to do that and, as you will no doubt have read already in the site rules, you can't get that here. Sorry.

I have an accenta G3 and you really do need the manual, plus some significant understanding, to do this. Or a professional engineer. :ninja:

... or occasionally set everywhere but the kitchen.

That is normally a user option, to omit a zone when setting. It will be in the user instructions. If those are what you have lost tell us what version/model it is (as requested before) and someone should be able to point you at a user manual.

That is normally a user option, to omit a zone when setting. It will be in the user instructions. If those are what you have lost tell us what version/model it is (as requested before) and someone should be able to point you at a user manual.

Right then, I've had a look and it's an 'Accenta G3 (or atleast that's what it says on the larger box with all the wires. So........how do you omit zones when you arm the alarm? Hmm? Bearing in mind that we usually set it by walking out the front door. It would be good to know how to set the downstairs sensors and retreat upstairs to bed as well as omitting certain zones when we leave the house. Any ideas chaps?

Right then, I've had a look and it's an 'Accenta G3 (or atleast that's what it says on the larger box with all the wires. So........how do you omit zones when you arm the alarm? Hmm? Bearing in mind that we usually set it by walking out the front door. It would be good to know how to set the downstairs sensors and retreat upstairs to bed as well as omitting certain zones when we leave the house. Any ideas chaps?

Here is the User Manual:

It is an installer function to set up the part sets (programs 1, 2, & 3)

You can try and set the system using them then walk around the house to see what zones are active to find out what is on that particular part set OR you could just use the omit function to omit the zones upstairs OR like angus said get an engineer out to progam the sets for you.

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Here is the User Manual:

It is an installer function to set up the part sets (programs 1, 2, & 3)

You can try and set the system using them then walk around the house to see what zones are active to find out what is on that particular part set OR you could just use the omit function to omit the zones upstairs OR like angus said get an engineer out to progam the sets for you.

Thanks very much for that. I've printed it off and will test it in the morning. You seem like an extremely normal person compared to certain others on this site. The Angus fella.....................is he on medication? Or is he actually neglecting to take the tablets?

Thanks anyway.

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks very much for that. I've printed it off and will test it in the morning. You seem like an extremely normal person compared to certain others on this site. The Angus fella.....................is he on medication? Or is he actually neglecting to take the tablets?

Thanks anyway.

ah its easy for the normal people to mistake genius for madness.

Archived