Security Installer Community

Gardtec Cpx Install Manual

manthatcan

Hi,

I have a GardTec CPX Control Panel, I have the User Manual and the Quick Start Install Guides but not the Programming Manual, I have searched the net for this, but everywhere I have found it needed uthentication to download it, could anyone point me in the right direction???

Thanks

sorry,

site rules state we are not allowed to give out installation manuals, your best option is to contact a local firm who have been recommended to you.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest Dave the alarm man
I have a GardTec CPX Control Panel, I have the User Manual and the Quick Start Install Guides but not the Programming Manual

screwfix?

quick start has all the info needed to do the job, the full one is just as poor :whistle:

no good without the engineers code, or the knowledge to default......

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay
It is a brand new Panel, the Default Eng. code and how to reset the panel are on the quick start guide, I now have the manual, thanks for the replies

you read it yet ?

use eol, it better protection

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived