Security Installer Community

2 Pa Buttons On 1 Zone

andymac

Guest anguscanplay
nope brain not working tonight - I tell you what I`ll ring em direct tommorrow and ask for you - check back then

sorry Andy but man from Risco says " ha ha ha ha call yourself an engineer , of course it blody doesn`t " or something like that - it was hard to tell through his tears lol

the new, new stuff will but what youve got :no:

just an idea,

if you program the pro digi to phone your mobile then you will know the alarm has gone off at home due to the CLI feature and 'fax' beep but no voice message ;)

real basic maybe, but it will still work for your needs.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

just an idea,

if you program the pro digi to phone your mobile then you will know the alarm has gone off at home due to the CLI feature and 'fax' beep but no voice message ;)

real basic maybe, but it will still work for your needs.

regs

alan

Angus, Arfur mo,

thanks both for your time, will let you know how i get on over the weekend, will try the pro digi and see if it works, if it does not will a speech dialler be able to tell me which zone has been triggered (like on my mums eurosec)?

Thanks,

Andy

Angus, Arfur mo,

thanks both for your time, will let you know how i get on over the weekend, will try the pro digi and see if it works, if it does not will a speech dialler be able to tell me which zone has been triggered (like on my mums eurosec)?

Thanks,

Andy

no, hers is built in to the panel.

for that you will need a different panel, either a eurosec CPX, GT 490X OR GT 595.

Angus, Arfur mo,

Thanks,

Andy

your welcome,

but to be honest the short answer is no!

the Vo Com being integral will do this as you know, but the digi can not transmit a code as it's designed for ARC receiver use. the Vo Com is not available as a standalone unit from Gardtec (more's the pitty) and no others interface to that degree level.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived