Security Installer Community

2 Pa Buttons On 1 Zone

andymac

Guest anguscanplay
dont know yet angus can it only dial an ARC? pls help - thanks.

i know it used to dial to custodian.

thats what i was thinking - ? does it do texts too ?

sorry im off to bed as we are going to see Basil Brush tommorow ( I`m supposed to be on holiday - dont ask lol ) alterego will know for sure

Angus (***** basil brush ! )

Do not try to bypass the bad word filter.

My dad's a doctor and used to have his own practice in his own premises, before going working at a private hospital, so i ripped the panel out and everything with it before the property was sold as i knew it was a decent panel!

so where can it dial alter ego? can it do texts? or just to an arc?

Andy

My dad's a doctor and used to have his own practice in his own premises, before going working at a private hospital, so i ripped the panel out and everything with it before the property was sold as i knew it was a decent panel!

so where can it dial alter ego? can it do texts? or just to an arc?

Andy

never tried anything other then ARC, but not heard of it doing text.

Who fitted it?

never tried anything other then ARC, but not heard of it doing text.

Who fitted it?

Ive just fitted it myself, but was originally installed in old property by Detect all alarms.

I think when i connect it to panel, i will specifiy my mobile number in the programming and see what happens!?

Andy

Ha ha ha, yeah my dad said they were crappy, you wanna see all the paperwork(correspondance) between him and them regarding faults etc.. it's like a phone book.

yeah im in oldham.

when i program the digi, which type should it be gardiner, normal, mod+ff or mod+pid?

Andy

Ha ha ha, yeah my dad said they were crappy, you wanna see all the paperwork(correspondance) between him and them regarding faults etc.. it's like a phone book.

yeah im in oldham.

when i program the digi, which type should it be gardiner, normal, mod+ff or mod+pid?

Andy

lol, not a shock.

i think its gardiner with the 816, been a while though.

i'm in Shaw, work for Royle

Guest anguscanplay

yeah im in oldham.

Andy

save your brain power Andy - buy a speech dialler it aint going to work - or connect it back up and watch the police race to your fathers old surgery lol

are you sue angus, id rather tinker with the pro digi see if i can get it to work and save 80 quid?

ha ha ha, i can't imagine the police racing anywhere! i remember when it used to go off, my dad would get a call from custodian, and my brother and I could get get there a lot aster on our pedal bikes!!

Archived