Security Installer Community

New System - Some Advice

Hi everybody, i'm sorry if this has been posted before but i was looking to get a new alarm system very soon as unfortunately i have had a recent breakin where the idiots smashed up my previous system. I have had a few quotes from different companies. I was wanting a system which would connect to the police this time. I have narrowed it down to 2 companies. 1st active and Alarmfast.

1st active are not NACOSS regisitered but are SSAIB reg as are Alarmfast who are also Gold reg NACOSS.

1st active use a Gardner system compared to Alarmfast who use Galaxy.

The 1st active claimed to be with the UK's largest company when receiving calls etc i think he said it was called Charm, in england??

In terms of cost Alarmfast appears to be slightly cheaper, but are around the

Hi everybody, i'm sorry if this has been posted before but i was looking to get a new alarm system very soon as unfortunately i have had a recent breakin where the idiots smashed up my previous system. I have had a few quotes from different companies. I was wanting a system which would connect to the police this time. I have narrowed it down to 2 companies. 1st active and Alarmfast.

1st active are not NACOSS regisitered but are SSAIB reg as are Alarmfast who are also Gold reg NACOSS.

The 1st active claimed to be with the UK's largest company when receiving calls etc i think he said it was called Charm, in england??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

thanks for the advice guys. I have another company and system to add in amongst all this too however and will try to provide more details.

What i hope to have installed is a new system with complete new wiring, i was advised it would be best as my old wiring has been present for 20+ years.

5 PIR's, 17 Window sensors and sensors to front and back doors, 2 bell boxes - one of which would be a decoy

Company 1 supply a Gardtec 595 Grade 2 spec with digital com device at a cost of

Guest anguscanplay
thanks for the advice guys. I have another company and system to add in amongst all this too however and will try to provide more details.

What i hope to have installed is a new system with complete new wiring, i was advised it would be best as my old wiring has been present for 20+ years.

5 PIR's, 17 Window sensors and sensors to front and back doors, 2 bell boxes - one of which would be a decoy

if its set up right you`ll be getting 10 false alarms per month - forget the impacts

Company 1 supply a Gardtec 595 Grade 2 spec with digital com device at a cost of

• 1 year later...

Archived