Security Installer Community

Resetting Alarm

kevndawn

Guest anguscanplay
just unclipped the sensors from the wall thats all and put them back on the alarm went off and we had to turn in off completely put it backon and now its says tamper and wont set at all :rolleyes:

just take em all off again one by one and re-seat them happens to us all from time to time

they already got the number they need - user code to reset

i have the code to set the alarm the last tenant left it for us but when i put the code in nothing happens it was working fine setting and everything untill we removed the sensor in the living room to decorate

i really apreciate all your help guys thanks :)

Guest anguscanplay
i have the code to set the alarm the last tenant left it for us but when i put the code in nothing happens it was working fine setting and everything untill we removed the sensor in the living room to decorate

i really apreciate all your help guys thanks :)

when you say nothing happens do you mean nothing or do you mean it just starts the noise again and says " t " ( or flashes the tamper light if its the cheap version ) ? - if you mean nothing actually happens are the lights flashing on the sensors ? if not youve blown the fuse ( dont worry that happens to us all too ) and its deffo an engineer time - sorry again

Angus ( and people say I`m a bully lol )

no default codes please

how about the one in the user guide i have it on PDF and if you have no objections i will post it here

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Archived