Security Installer Community

Concept Alarm System Fault

Oh, a clever little fellow aren't we.

Edit your post after you pose a question. Lower than a snakes belly.

Are you on about me here, because if you are , i didn't want to make anyone look stupid this threads sorting out the stupid from the non-stupid.

Just asking here on a serious note what are your credentials Angus and Barooga ie qualifications .And Angus you didn't answer my question (why would the panel show tamper ) when your babling on about PA buttons.

Are you on about me here, because if you are , i didn't want to make anyone look stupid this threads sorting out the stupid from the non-stupid.

Just asking here on a serious note what are your credentials Angus and Barooga ie qualifications .And Angus you didn't answer my question (why would the panel show tamper ) when your babling on about PA buttons.

Seems you've just confirmed most peoples suspicions about you and this particular thread.

As for qualifications - a certificate in a specific trade whilst welcome, hardly makes you a font of all knowledge.

Regarding my qualifications, these are of no concern to you, but lets just say i have some and they carry a little more gravitas than yours.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Do you speak for other people now, confirming what suspicions exactly.

And why are you so reluctant to share your qualifications?

I take from your response you do not have a specific ALARM qualification or am i wrong?

Its been in place for a while now, that to work in the alarm industry you need to have a specific alarm qualification.

Gone are the days when a so called sparky with his solitary part 1 could pass himself of as an alarm engineer, thank god.

And i suspect from your responses that you have more of a back ground in electrical work than alarm work or again am i wrong?

And why are you so reluctant to share your qualifications?

Because as i said, they are of no concern to you. I don't need to brag about having such an Academically robust award such as a Certificate. But eh, if you've reached the pinnacle of success in your chosen field, then good on you. Afterall, i suppose you will be telling us you are an Engineer next.

:no:

Sorry barooga ive just edited my thread can you scroll back up and view it please?

Still persisting in your poor manners i see.

As for your suspicions, you suspect wrong regarding me.

And why are you focussing on Alarms only with regard to this forum?

Archived