Security Installer Community

[b]van Insurance[/b]

alterEGO

:yes: part of their company but direct line only do private from what i was told when i asked about the business insurance, thats the number they gave me instead, they were very reasonable, im 25 years with 5 years through direct line on the car but had no years claims when took out the policy, i think they came up with

isn't that direct line?

Yes it is. To be precise Privilege Insurance is (note spelling!).

Oddly, a while back Direct Line were not very interested in insuring my new (rather fast) car, so I phoned Privilege. They had all my details of course as an existing DL customer....

Got a quote which was good and when the confirmation arrived in the post it was on Direct Line paper.

I asked them about it and they said it was "purely branding & marketing"; back-end was all one system.

Subsequently Privilege disappeared as far as I was concerned and I deal with Direct Line on everything. I've taken advantage of all their deals - multi-car discount, car & household discount, NCD for named drivers etc.

Yes it is. To be precise Privilege Insurance is (note spelling!).

Oddly, a while back Direct Line were not very interested in insuring my new (rather fast) car, so I phoned Privilege. They had all my details of course as an existing DL customer....

Got a quote which was good and when the confirmation arrived in the post it was on Direct Line paper.

I asked them about it and they said it was "purely branding & marketing"; back-end was all one system.

Subsequently Privilege disappeared as far as I was concerned and I deal with Direct Line on everything. I've taken advantage of all their deals - multi-car discount, car & household discount, NCD for named drivers etc.

fantastic, i'm very happy for you mate :rolleyes:

i on the other hand am having my pants pulled down

Guest anguscanplay
fantastic, i'm very happy for you mate :rolleyes:

i on the other hand am having my pants pulled down

stop moaning .............................

Guest anguscanplay
easy said daddys boy

:P

its one way for you to get your pants down.......................... fill in the rest yourself lol

might be daddies boy but it`ll be me or the likes of me you come to when your broke looking for a job hmm ( memory like an elephant me got ! )

its one way for you to get your pants down.......................... fill in the rest yourself lol

might be daddies boy but it`ll be me or the likes of me you come to when your broke looking for a job hmm ( memory like an elephant me got ! )

lol, never mate. broke that is.

i'm not stupid enough :P

Guest anguscanplay
lol, never mate. broke that is.

i'm not stupid enough :P

did you ever sort out getting engineer dockets printed ?

Archived