Security Installer Community

[b]van Insurance[/b]

alterEGO

hi fellas,

who is the cheapest company to go with?

i am 21 and have always been insured on company vechiles so don't have any no-claims.

i hope someone can help because they have all been sky high so far.

cheers

PS: ALSO LIABILITY ECT WOULD BE GOOD, BEEN TOLD AXA ARE CHEAP

Guest anguscanplay
don't think so, but i won't be approved so for the first year or so would like to keep the costs down as much as poss, and get the others as and when.

i don't mean skimp, just only get whats needed.

only takes one system to not detect an intruder and your stuffed - might have to alter my signature to " it isnt a saving if they take the shirt off your back "

only takes one system to not detect an intruder and your stuffed - might have to alter my signature to " it isnt a saving if they take the shirt off your back "

proving it would be hard though, also i think if its a parts issue [which it would be] i'm sure you could pass it on. also i am not going to be at such a high end for a while. if you service the system every year i'm sure they would find it hard to blame you if somthing fails between.

as for design i cover every chance, or get it signed off if customer dosn't want it.

Guest anguscanplay
proving it would be hard though, also i think if its a parts issue [which it would be] i'm sure you could pass it on. also i am not going to be at such a high end for a while. if you service the system every year i'm sure they would find it hard to blame you if somthing fails between.

as for design i cover every chance, or get it signed off if customer dosn't want it.

nope they will screw you just for the fun of it - your design you cant pass it on to the customer , thats why we pay so much ( out of each and every battery change lol ) for the cover

Guest Dave the alarm man
sooner or later you'll come across a clever bugger who will try it on,

just jogged my mind what sort of wally keeps paying 60 quid a pop to get cc judgement set aside then don't turn up in court?

I get me suit on & have a nice cup of tea read the paper whilst waiting 5min in front of the judge hey presto my costs added to the warrent

Archived