Security Installer Community

Mad Cctv

annie1206

What's the fault, how's the data wired and what's the domes and recording control equipment. If domes haven't got data daisy chained and all wired back to controls and stared off from there you'll probabally need a star driver if they're just going off on one. Cheap one and expensive ones out there depending on where you go.

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Is it to do with noise on the picture or something else?

hi there, i am experiencing some issues with a few of these P&T's within the city, i personally think its something going wrong within the slip rings. has anybody else experienced these problems?

Guest anguscanplay
Is it to do with noise on the picture or something else?

me thinks it`s to do with the " continually rotating heads " hmm

Angus ( Tinnitus makes me do it lol )

Where does it say continually rotating heads? The post is headed "continuous rotation heads". If it were a head that were continually rotating then the problem would be more than likely at the telemetry end. The original post referred to the product type, rather than the problem.

me thinks it`s to do with the " continually rotating heads " hmm

Angus ( Tinnitus makes me do it lol )

Guest anguscanplay
Where does it say continually rotating heads? The post is headed "continuous rotation heads". If it were a head that were continually rotating then the problem would be more than likely at the telemetry end. The original post referred to the product type, rather than the problem.

alright then continuous rotating heads - would have though the question would have been titled " my **** image " if it was the image - nevermind

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

I have experienced a problem with the MAD CR heads.

If mounted on a wind down tower the housing can swing round as the tower is being lowered and actually break the limit switches.

I rectified this by creating a preset position for lowering of the tower although there is a heavier duty version at extra cost.

I have found MAD tech quite helpfull, give them a phone. 01420 565618

alright then continuous rotating heads - would have though the question would have been titled " my **** image " if it was the image - nevermind

Angus

ya Angus dont be so daft, i mean if it were the heads rotating it would most definately been called "exorcist cctv"

Cause like i totally know what this all means..!!!

Fla

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

hi there, i am experiencing some issues with a few of these P&T's within the city, i personally think its something going wrong within the slip rings. has anybody else experienced these problems?

OK It nothing to do with the slip rings, you will probably find it's to do with the termination on you 485/232 line.

If you want a better diagnosis you need to give us a lot more info like: Makes of equipment Cameras, Keyboard, are they sending the telemetry by RS-485 or up the coax, do you have separate alarm cards fitted?

Never Teach Your Apprentice Everything You Know

Archived