Security Installer Community

Gooood Intruder Engineer Wanted (do They Exist?)

Smokie

Hi Everyone

Been a while since I have posted here, Does anyone know of a GOOD alarm engineer who is looking for work????

We are based in the Midlands, Wolverhampton.

Everyone we have tried is ****!!!!!!! :ranting:

They must know Galaxy and be able string a couple of words together would be good :whistle:

Full Time or Park time if needed!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokie :ninja:

Thanks for reading my posts, however insane they may be.

Just remember, 'Success is Built on Commitment, Hard Work, saying F**K it once in a while and most of all LUCK'. Be Happy

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

Hi Everyone

Been a while since I have posted here, Does anyone know of a GOOD alarm engineer who is looking for work????

We are based in the Midlands, Wolverhampton.

Everyone we have tried is ****!!!!!!! :ranting:

They must know Galaxy and be able string a couple of words together would be good :whistle:

Full Time or Park time if needed!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i was you i would change your needs to :

must be a good engineer, quick to learn. any decent engineer can use any panel with a manual. :yes:

Guest BellMan371
if i was you i would change your needs to :

must be a good engineer, quick to learn. any decent engineer can use any panel with a manual. :yes:

that counts angus out then :lol:

Ok Ok, not a good example of my spelling tequniques.

Any way Park Time is a special Wolverhampton thing, Like part time but you spend lots of your time in a park (with a bottle of whitelightning cider)

Ha Ha

Just remember, 'Success is Built on Commitment, Hard Work, saying F**K it once in a while and most of all LUCK'. Be Happy

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

Smokie

There are lots of good engineers out there, put it this way if you had a good engineer working for you would you let him go? So its going to be hard to find one unless the package is far better than he is already getting. In my recent experience, I reckon 20% are excellent just what you are looking for, 40% can do it but cant be bothered and the other 40% are 'chancers' they are having a go but dont really know what they are doing. I really do think our industry in under paid (big time), you get what you pay for.

Anyway good luck.

Kev

Smokie

There are lots of good engineers out there, put it this way if you had a good engineer working for you would you let him go? So its going to be hard to find one unless the package is far better than he is already getting. In my recent experience, I reckon 20% are excellent just what you are looking for, 40% can do it but cant be bothered and the other 40% are 'chancers' they are having a go but dont really know what they are doing. I really do think our industry in under paid (big time), you get what you pay for.

Anyway good luck.

Kev

QFA, Hence all the monkeys in it.

most of the good guys are on good money and looked after, nobody wants to lose a good engineer.

can't remember the last time a got in after 15:30 :P and no call out :yes:

We pay well and supply vans, phones, credit cards etc....

we know we pay as well as a grade 5 //.Large National Installer.// (sorry for the dark side mention) engineer and overtime etc....

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

We pay well and supply vans, phones, credit cards etc....

we know we pay as well as a grade 5 //.Large National Installer.// (sorry for the dark side mention) engineer and overtime etc....

thats not to bad then, may be better going for someone younger. i know a couple of real good lads round here[no use, but in theory] who lose out money wise due to age. there spot on just because of age are often over looked.

Archived