Security Installer Community

Bitron Video

blundell

Manuals required to identify model and current wiring to make an easy swap on a beaten up 8 Way door entry system.

I have identified most of the equipment and wiring but want to be sure of exisiting wiring layout before trying to replace kit.

Trying to avoid rewire as the wiring seems healthy just a kicked in intercom at the front door letting the system down at the moment.

It is a Bitron Video (desceptive name as it a speech only system) 8 buttons, no service button metal surround with plastic buttons.

The transformer 12V AC looks alot like the videx modular kit.

Any manuals would be handy to identify this unit.

Kind Regards

Phil

I've had a bit to do with a bitron system( it was video though), IIRC its a 4 wire+ no of call button system like most audio entry systems (Bpt, Videx etc.)

try http://www.bitronvideo.it

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Manuals required to identify model and current wiring to make an easy swap on a beaten up 8 Way door entry system.

I have identified most of the equipment and wiring but want to be sure of exisiting wiring layout before trying to replace kit.

Trying to avoid rewire as the wiring seems healthy just a kicked in intercom at the front door letting the system down at the moment.

It is a Bitron Video (desceptive name as it a speech only system) 8 buttons, no service button metal surround with plastic buttons.

The transformer 12V AC looks alot like the videx modular kit.

Any manuals would be handy to identify this unit.

Kind Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

Entervision Intercom Ltd are the UK Importers and agents for Bitron and are based in Hendon NW4

Call them on 0208 202 1344 9 - 5:30 Monday - Friday.

The Bitron is pretty good kit and the handsets are 'standard' in that they are a straight fit on Videx LT & Ermet kits 4 + 1 call wiring.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived