Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier Pannel

Hi I have 2 questions

1. The enginners hold off does not seem to work automatically as it states in the installation guide, as I do have the texecom Bell boxes

2 Does the ready light monitor zones secured when not setting the alarm. I am sure mine did at first, but now only works when entering a user code.

Thanks

1. Only on early software versions, you can still manually activate it.

2. yes, but not entry route zones.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

• 5 months later...
Thanks

My Keypad ready light does not seem to light up in standby mode i.e not set or part set, is this normal

By the way my software version is 7.8

Thanks

Hi, I have just installed a Premier 48 pannel, with an odyssey 3e bell box. When you go into engineer mode the strobe should flash 3 times signifying hold off mode. You should be safe to remove the cover without trigering the sounder from there.my software version is 7.75 I think.

As for mine, the ready light comes on after entering the user code or offering the tag, this signifies zones are secure and ready to arm. At least this is my interpretation of the manual against functionality I have seen so far ( though its only been a week ;)

Hi

1. On early panels, engineer hold off mode was enabled automnatically when entering engineers mode. On later panels this is not the case as it caused confusion when testing the bell. It can be invoked by going into the bell or strobe test and pressing OMIT.

2. Now that we have been blessed with EN50131...the Keypad LED's will only indicate correctly (and only for 30 seconds) after a code has been entered or fob has been used. If the EN50131 option on the panel is disabled, the LED's will function normally.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

Archived